March 17 – 19
Venue - Shiv Shrushti Mahavir Nagar, Kandivali West, Mumbai
March 17 – 19, 2017
On 17 th March starts at 4 PM
This is a Non-Residential Program.
A 1303, Shiv Shrushti Mahavir Nagar,
Link road, Kandivali West
Google Map – https://goo.gl/maps/pN7fp66jZwP2
Above Maruti Nexa Showroom
Rs 5,000 per person which includes
- A guided audio in Per H. Wibe voice for daily practice.
- A book authored by Per H. Wibe
- Vegetarian Lunch will be provided on 18th and 19th
Practice session will be in English.
Kriya Yoga Initiation 4 pm – 5 pm
Kriya Yoga Techniques 6 pm – 7 pm
18 and 19 March
Kriya Yoga Meditation Practice 11 am – 12.30 pm
Kriya Meditation practice 2 pm – 3.30 pm
If you are coming from outstation and require accommodation, kindly make your own arrangements.
For questions and information
Contact : Hardik
Phone : +91 982-073-4008
Please leave an sms if call is not taken because of work schedule.
Kriya Yoga Initiation
The most important part to bring for Kriya Yoga initiation is your sincerity and a desire to practice the techniques regularly. According to the tradition you shall also bring some symbolic offerings to the initiation.
- Five flowers (at least one rose) which symbolize the five senses.
- Five fruits which symbolize the result of the five senses.
- Donation, as mentioned before, is a symbol of the physical element.
This retreat is organized by Kriya Teaching India Trust – Regd. 88/IV/13
Welcome to the Retreat – Per Wibe