2018 June 14 – 20
Venue - Sri Aurobindo Ashram, Ramgarh Talla, Nainital, Himalayas
14 – 20 June
(Arrival day is 14 June not before that)
Sri Aurobindo Ashram, Madhuban, Ramgarh Talla, Nainital Dist, Uttarakhand, Himalayas.
Google Map – https://goo.gl/maps/g358RErx8Jt
Rs 12,000 per person for one week which includes
- Food and Stay
- A guided audio in Per H. Wibe voice for daily practice.
- A book authored by Per H. Wibe
Limited number of rooms are available on twin sharing basis.
Vegetarian food will be served.
Practice session will be in English.
For questions and information
Contact : Vanisha
Phone : +91 981-832-1385
If you need a taxi from Kathgodam railway station to Ramgarh (55 kms), you can contact the cab drivers below. They charge Rs 1000 for Maruti Alto (4 seater)
Madan 098372 43640
Javed 097586 31565
Kriya Yoga Initiation
The most important part to bring for Kriya Yoga initiation is your sincerity and a desire to practice the techniques regularly. According to the tradition you shall also bring some symbolic offerings to the initiation.
- Five flowers (at least one rose) which symbolize the five senses.
- Five fruits which symbolize the result of the five senses.
- Donation, as mentioned before, is a symbol of the physical element.
This retreat is organized by Kriya Teaching India Trust – Regd. 88/IV/13
Welcome to the Retreat – Per Wibe