October 14 – 16
Venue - Pyramid Valley International, Harohalli.
14 – 16 October, 2017
10 AM on 14 October, 2017
Pyramid Valley International, Kebbedoddi, Harohalli, Kanakapura Road, Bengaluru.
Google Map – https://goo.gl/maps/9LXo2HRW8G52
Rs 5,900/- for Day scholars
Rs 5,900 + 750/day (Residents + Dormitory)
Rs 5,900 + 950/day (Residents + Twin Sharing)
Rs 5,900 + 1300/day (Residents + Single Occupancy)
Rs 5,900 + 1800/day (Residents + Single Occupancy + AC)
- Includes cost of meals, tea and snacks
- A guided audio in Per H. Wibe voice for daily practice.
- A book authored by Per H. Wibe
Vegetarian food will be served.
Practice session will be in English.
For questions and information
Contact : Vighnaraj
Phone : +91 701-919-9449
Kriya Yoga Initiation
The most important part to bring for Kriya Yoga initiation is your sincerity and a desire to practice the techniques regularly. According to the tradition you shall also bring some symbolic offerings to the initiation.
- Five flowers (at least one rose) which symbolize the five senses.
- Five fruits which symbolize the result of the five senses.
- Donation, as mentioned before, is a symbol of the physical element.
- The course fee for day scholars includes lunch, morning and evening tea, the cost of initiation and the cost of participation.
- The course fee for residents includes the cost of room, 3 times vegetarian meal, morning and evening tea, the cost of initiation and the cost of participation.
- 50% of the program donation should be paid in advance for people who are taking part as a resident. The advance is necessary to confirm the booking of rooms.
- People who are already initiated in Kriya Yoga can join the program as day scholars for any number of days starting any day. There is no fee involved but people who wish to donate can do so according to their wish.
- People who are already initiated in Kriya Yoga can also choose to take accommodation upon prior booking. Contact Gururaj for help.
- Sessions will start at 10 am and will end at 4:30 pm. Detailed schedule will be provided on the first day of the retreat.
This retreat is organized by Kriya Teaching India Trust – Regd. 88/IV/13
Welcome to the Retreat – Per Wibe