January 04 – 06
Venue - Hira Baug, Gangapur Road, Nashik.
04 – 06 th January, 2017
The program is non-residential.
Hira Baug, Gangapur Road, Near Someshwar, Dist – Nashik, Maharashtra.
Rs 5,000 per Person
- A guided Audio in Per H. Wibe voice for daily practice.
- A book authored by Per H. Wibe
11 am – 12:30 pm – Meditation
2 pm – 3 pm – Meditation
3:30 pm – 4:00 pm – Meditation
Vegetarian food and tea will be served.
Practice session will be in English.
For questions and information
Contact : Rajan Kushare
Phone : +91 937-390-6098
Kriya Yoga Initiation
The most important part to bring for Kriya Yoga initiation is your sincerity and a desire to practice the techniques regularly. According to the tradition you shall also bring some symbolic offerings to the initiation.
- Five flowers (at least one rose) which symbolize the five senses.
- Five fruits which symbolize the result of the five senses.
- Donation, as mentioned before, is a symbol of the physical element.
This retreat is organized by Kriya Teaching India Trust – Regd. 88/IV/13
Welcome to the Retreat – Per Wibe